Performed the Heimlich Maneuver for the first time.
- Advanced to a higher level in Ballet and Hip Hop
- Carved a pumpkin for the first time.
- Tasted Greek food for the first time.
- Graduated High School
- Participated in the One Thing young adult conference
- Made new wonderful friends.
- Able to do one let-one arm plank
- Open into a straddle split again after an injury
- Traveled to Mexico and saw my beautiful and wonderful friends again
- Met my two baby nephews
- Got my first driver’s licence
- Helped plan and organize Sunny’s Sweet Sixteen
- Was broken and put back together again
- Did make up for a big Nutcracker production
- Flew! Well, sort of. At this amusement park there was this ride called the slingshot where they pulled you back waaay far up, then you let yourself go, only attached to a cable.
IT. WAS. AWESOME.
- Got to sled for the first time
- Did a snow-angel for the first time
- Got my first job
- Got to enjoy a wonderful visit from the cousins
- Went to see the lights be turned on at the Plaza during Thanksgiving
- Went to prom
- Got to see the the Christmas tree get lit up in this small town on the outskirts of the city
- Got to see an amazing fireworks display at Christmas in the Park
- Did 30 man push-ups in a row
- Helped take pictures at a children’s Summer Bible camp
- Was in a wonderful dance intensive
- Was able to hold my grandma’s hand and sing her a song for the last time till heaven
- Was in a dance performance for the end of my dance school year
- Went swing dancing for the first time
- Got a new guitar
- Were blessed with a new car!
And so many more beautiful things that I was able to experience in my 18th year!