- For being with me whenever I was scared, sad, stressed, or freaking out.
- For holding my hand, hugging me, explaining how missing x-thing wasn’t the end of the world.
- For giving your best to me and giving me what I needed, and sometimes, even wanted.
- For still loving me after I do things to hurt you.
- For being so cool about me and the “guy” issue, and not try to shoot the first guy that walks through our door. 😀
- For being so encouraging with the art, writing, computer, dancing, etc. projects I do.
- For raising and teaching me important life lessons, values, and for showing me how incredible Jesus is.. for making Him a great part of my life!
- For making all of my birthday parties special and all the surprises you and dad give us.
- For giving me your time and attention.
- For being such a beautiful person inside and out: Charming, brave (ahem, at talking with people at least heeee!), funny, a person who keeps high standards, understanding and patient.
For these and many more things, thank you! I love you mom!