December 24th has come and gone yet again. So many things today made it special!
- I got to say Merry Christmas to so many people–including strangers! BuuYEAH!
- Got the most beautiful Christmas offlines and emails from my dear friends, you know who you are and thank you!
- I cried, tears of joy reading a letter a wonderfuly great friend sent me. Thank you love!
- We ate a delicious meal! MAAAN the best I’ve had all year! hohoho
- In the morning, I was able to spend some wonderful time loving Jesus and hearing his wonderful, healing, refreshing and invigorating words.
- I gave hugs!
- And had a blast celebrating Jesus’ birthday most of all!
I really do hope your Christmas Eve was as wonderful as mine!