I was on my Feast today and I read this super inspiring letter called: Faith for the Future.
It was amazing! I just loved it! And I want to share it with you! Here go the beautiful words:
(Jesus) Now is the time that you can prepare by making the right choices every day. Give Me the forum to speak to you by going slow enough and caring enough to let Me talk, and then having the love for Me and obedience to follow through on whatever it is that I may show you.
The most useful things that you can do to prepare, to get ready for the challenging changes that I’m bringing about are:
1. * Be yielded. Practice putting My will before your own.
2. * Be obedient. Do what you know is My will for today.
3. * Be open. Listen for My directions, follow My lead, and don’t go off on your own tangents.
4. * Be free. Don’t get entangled in your old yokes of bondage.
5. * Be positive. Don’t let the Enemy scare you out before you start. Know that you can do all things through Me, and through the power of the keys.
The last one–be positive–is important. You can’t let the unknown scare you. You have to keep the faith, and know that if you’re doing your best, by being humble and yielded enough to let Me do My best through you, then it’s enough. If you’re being obedient, then you will receive the blessing. There’s no chance that if you’re trying hard to be the best follower of Me you can be in your realm of service, that you won’t make it. I can do it through you, and the keys will help you.
6. Stay positive.
Know that you can do it, if you have Me with you. Remember that you can’t, but I can, and together we will. Don’t think you will; know you will.