Okay so yesterday night I wrote like these deep, DEEEP thoughts about children. I’ll post it later….I was literally, super surprised at myself….wooow!
- Ahem, and today in school I fell upon this manuscript about a trip that we made to Kansas, like a year and a half ago that I thought was pretty fun and neat. I’ll post that later too!
- I got Fluffy a MAKEOVER…..he looks….decent…..definitely his face looks cuter and (THANK GOD!) his knots disappeared after a goood shower and drying and cutting his hair (done by me of course…heh….I traded jobs with Annie, she did dishes, I did Fluffy.) And YUUUUCK!! I had to clean his behind….ewwww…..never again!!!! But….It was worth it!
- We had a memory quiz today during devotions….I won second place!!! yay! (it was megga HARD though..cuz I know all those verses in SPANISH and the quiz was in ENGLISH! Arrghhh! So basically every time Aunty Dawn said a reference I had to process it in my made and trade into Spanish….COMPLICATED I tell you……veeeery complicated….. But I’m content! I got a chocolate in return!! yay!
- I got a 94% on my Social Studies book #4 test. (awww you GOTA be proud of me!!!) So far I’m a strait A student! PTL!!!
- We really need a new family photo.
- I found out today. My Dad is leaving for his visa trip …..on my birthday!!!….whaaaaa…..that…is evil… I mean it’s my 16th birthday for heaven’s sake!!! I’ll be legally a senior teen! His excuse: “Well, I was on your 15th birthday!!! Aaaand we can celebrate in the 7th or 8th.”
Sigh…oh well….praise the Lord….. AT LEAST you can all get me a present and send it in with my dad…huh FLO?????? Score??? SCORE!!!
- I finally finished the dance with the girls of Cielo’s school…..NOOOW is that pro or is that pro???? I’ll film it today…hopefully.
- I can’t use my parent’s bathroom…….plumming is bad…..
AAAAND that’s it for now!! Stay tuned!!!