Laughter has very positive effects on the heart, lungs and even a few muscles. These are the motives for this affirmation:
- Laughing approximately 100 times a day has the same cardiovascular effect that a rowing exercise will for ten minutes.
- Twenty seconds of laughter equal to three minutes of constant fiscal exercise in a gymnasium.
- While laughing, the muscles of the face, thorax, and abdomen contract and release at a great speed, bettering their muscular toning.
- When we cry of laughter, the heart increases its frequency and is capable of pulsating 140 to 210 milliliters of blood a minute, while the normal rate is 70.
- In the same circumstance, the lungs double in their work of breathing air (12 liters instead of the normal 6) which contributes to a better oxygenation in our body.
- laughter is a metabolic activity which provokes the liberation of adrenaline, favoring calorie loss.
- Every time we laugh, our eyes acquire a characteristic shine and increase tear, urine, and saliva secretion, which are regulated by the nervous system.
SO LAUGH! SHOW THAT BEAUTIFUL SMILE OF YOURS! YOU WILL FEEL, LOOK AND BE HEALTHIER!